Thursday 17 March 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

From BL, with thanks, a lovely musical moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAg0lUYHHFc

I attended a business dinner yesterday at which I quizzed somebody (who had already declared that he followed "absolute morality", that the Rule of Law was a distraction, and - when I asked where he got his unshakeable moral values from - rolled his eyes heavens-ward and pointed upwards) what his thoughts were on gay marriage.

You can never be disappointed with such creatures:  "OUTRAGEOUS!" he hissed.

Marvellous stuff.  I wonder what adjectives he has in reserve for (say) someone firing on their own people?  

(He was right, though.  We were in a basement dining room - and blow me down if I did not find absolute morality on the ground floor, at the bar, having a Pilsner.)

Love to all you cheeky leprechauns out there,

Mel and Tim x

No comments:

Post a Comment